With its 40kN pull force, this is the most powerful manual manual tensile adhesion tester in the range. It is designed for testing of thermal sprayed coatings on test panels, on the sprayed component or testing together with a jig in accordance with ASTM-C633 (two test cylinders glued together) designed particularly for testing with Ø50mm test elements and with the square 50 x 50 mm test element for adhesion testing of tile adhesives and other cementitious materials. The equipment complies with ISO 4624, ASTM D 4541, EN 1542 and ASTM C633.
Description and Test Applications
- Portable and simple to use.
- Produces comparable test results both in the laboratory and on site.
- Precision gauge with both MPa (N/mm2) and p.s.i. reading
- Testing of coatings, concrete tensile strength, ceramic tile adhesives, road surface materials, linings.
- Testing of paints and thermal sprayed coatings using the Ø25mm (1 inch) test element.
- Supplied in solid portable aluminium case.
|TESTING RANGE 40kN|
|Test element size||Full Scale||Certified testing range|
|50 x 50||15.7||2270||13.3||1930|
|Maximum pull force||40 kN|
|Accuracy||±1% of full scale|
|Weight of testing head||1.7 kg / 59 oz.|
|Weight complete in case||10.7 kg|
|Case Dimentions (W x L x H)||40 x 30 x 17cm – 16 x 12 x 7 inches|
|Complies with:||ISO 4624, EN 24624, ASTM D4541, etc|
|INCLUDED WITH STANDARD MODEL|
|* PAT GM 04/40kN hydraulic pull force pump|
|* Hydraulic cable|
|* PAT testing head 40kN Threaded release type|
|* 3 test elements size Ø 50mm|
|* Adaptor 40kN / Ø50 – 50×50 – Ø70mm test elements|
|* Test platform|
|* Instrument carry case with protective interior|
|* Calibration Certificate|