The most popular model in the PAT tester range, a manual hydraulic tensile adhesion tester for measuring of bond strength of all types of paints, thermal sprayed coatings, thin films, concrete coatings, ceramics, etc. THe equipment fully complies with ISO 4624, ASTM D 4541, EN 1542 and ASTM C633.
- Portable and simple to use.
- DFD technology ensuring accurate and comparable test results both in the laboratory and on site.
- Precision gauge with both MPa (N/mm2) and p.s.i. reading
- Testing of coatings on any shaped substrates, e.g. inside and outside pipe surfaces.
- Supplied in solid aluminium case for safe storage, handling and transportation.
|TESTING RANGE 6.3kN|
|Test element size||Full Scale||Certified testing range|
|Maximum pull force||6.3 kN|
|Accuracy||±1% of full scale|
|Weight of testing head||0.4 kg / 14 oz.|
|Weight complete in case||5.8 kg|
|Case Dimentions (W x L x H)||39 x 30 x 15cm – 16 x 12 x 6 inches|
|Complies with:||ISO 4624, EN 24624, ASTM D4541, etc|
|INCLUDED WITH STANDARD MODEL|
|* PAT GM 01/6.3kN hydraulic pull force pump|
|* Hydraulic cable|
|* PAT testing head 6.3kN|
|* 5 test elements size Ø 20mm|
|* HSS cutting tool for Ø 20mm test element|
|* Instrument carry case with protective interior|
|* Calibration Certificate|