Automatic adhesion tester for testing with very small specimens and with very low pull force
PAT MICRO adhesion testing is designed for testing in confined areas, particularly on small components of irregular and awkward shapes.
Testing coatings and bond strength on fragile or thin substrates and components where the overall pull force must be strictly limited.
- Portable and simple to use.
- Produces comparable test results both in the laboratory and on site.
- Precision gauge with both MPa (N/mm2) and p.s.i. reading.
- Simple layout of control panel.
- Rate of tensile force increase is infinitely variable between zero MPa/sec (standstill) up to maximum rate (the rate depends on the size test element used).
- 110/230V mains power.
- All AT101E adhesion testing machine models can have the data logging module built in when new or retro-fitted into existing units.
- Testing of coatings on any shaped substrates, e.g. inside and outside pipe surfaces.
- Supplied in solid aluminium case.
|TESTING RANGE AT101E/1kN|
|Test element size||Full Scale||Certified testing range|
|Maximum pull force||1kN|
|Accuracy||±1% of full scale|
|Power||110 / 230V AC|
|Hydraulic System Drive||Two-step servo motor|
|Weight of testing head||60g / 2 oz.|
|Weight complete in case||8.6 kg|
|Case Dimentions (W x L x H)||45 x 34 x 15cm – 18 x 14 x 6 inches|
|Complies with:||ISO 4624, EN 24624, ASTM D4541, etc|
|INCLUDED WITH STANDARD MODEL|
|* Automatic hydraulic pump unit with control display|
|* Hydraulic cable|
|* PAT testing head 1kN|
|* Adaptor for mains power|
|* Instrument carry case with protective interior|
|* Calibration Certificate|