Automatic adhesion tester with the 6.3 kN general purpose sized testing head. The testing machine is dimensioned for measuring of bond strength of all types of paints, thermal sprayed coatings, thin films, concrete coatings, ceramics, etc. Different test ranges are achieved by using different test element sizes (see table below)
- Portable and simple to use.
- Produces comparable test results both in the laboratory and on site.
- Precision gauge with both MPa (N/mm2) and p.s.i. reading.
- Simple layout of control panel.
- Rate of tensile force increase is infinitely variable between zero MPa/sec up to maximum rate (the rate depends on the size test element used).
- 110/230V mains power.
- All AT101E models can have the data logging module built in when new or retro-fitted into existing testing machine.
- Testing of coatings on any shaped substrates, e.g. inside and outside pipe surfaces.
- Supplied in solid aluminium case.
|TESTING RANGE AT101E/6.3kN|
|Test element size||Full Scale||Certified testing range|
|Maximum pull force||6.3 kN|
|Accuracy||±1% of full scale|
|Power||110 / 230V AC|
|Hydraulic System Drive||Two-step servo motor|
|Weight of testing head||0.4 kg / 14 oz.|
|Weight complete in case||8.9 kg|
|Case Dimentions (W x L x H)||45 x 34 x 15cm – 18 x 14 x 6 inches|
|Complies with:||ISO 4624, EN 24624, ASTM D4541, etc|
|INCLUDED WITH STANDARD MODEL|
|* Automatic hydraulic pump unit with control display|
|* Hydraulic cable|
|* PAT testing head 6.3kN|
|* Adaptor for mains power|
|* Instrument carry case with protective interior|
|* Calibration Certificate|