Powerful automatic adhesion testing machine with full scale pull force of 40kN. This model is designed for two main testing applications:
1) Tensile adhesion testing of thermal sprayed coatings using Ø25mm (1 inch) test cylinders either on test panels or two cylinders glued together (ASTM-C633) ASTM-jig is an optional accessory.
2) Accurate measurement of tensile strength of concrete products with a choice of either the Ø50mm or Ø70mm test cylinder sizes. This model is also used for testing cement based tile adhesives using the 50x50mm square test element.
In addition, this adhesion testing machine is used for pure tensile testing of various materials where strain measurements are not required. The test equipment complies with ISO 4624, ASTM D 4541, EN 1542 and ASTM C633.
Different test ranges are achieved by using different test element sizes (see table below).
- Portable and simple to use.
- Produces comparable test results both in the laboratory and on site.
- Precision gauge with both MPa (N/mm2) and p.s.i. reading.
- Simple layout of control panel.
- Rate of tensile force increase is infinitely variable between zero MPa/sec (standstill) up to maximum rate (the rate depends on the size test element used).
- 110/230V mains power.
- All AT101E adhesion testing machine models can have the data logging module built in when new or retro-fitted into existing units.
- Testing of coatings on any shaped substrates, e.g. inside and outside pipe surfaces.
- Supplied in solid aluminium case.
|TESTING RANGE AT101E/40kN|
|Test element size||Full Scale||Certified testing range|
|50 x 50||15.7||2270||13.3||1930|
|Maximum pull force||40 kN|
|Accuracy||±1% of full scale|
|Power||110 / 230V AC|
|Hydraulic System Drive||Two-step servo motor|
|Weight of testing head||1.7 kg / 59 oz.|
|Weight complete in case||10.2 kg|
|Case Dimentions (W x L x H)||45 x 34 x 15cm – 18 x 14 x 6 inches|
|Complies with:||ISO 4624, EN 24624, ASTM D4541, etc|
|INCLUDED WITH STANDARD MODEL|
|* Automatic hydraulic pump unit with control display|
|* Hydraulic cable|
|* PAT testing head 40kN|
|* Adaptor for mains power|
|* Instrument carry case with protective interior|
|* Calibration Certificate|