Powerful automatic adhesion testing machine with full scale pull force of 20kN. This model is designed for tensile pull testing of low to medium strength concrete, concrete coatings and other cementitious materials and measurement of tensile bond strength of coatings applied to concrete materials. The test method complies with ISO 4624, ASTM D 4541, EN 1542 and ASTM C633.
Different test ranges are achieved by using different test element sizes (see table below)
- Portable and simple to use.
- Produces comparable test results both in the laboratory and on site.
- Precision gauge with both MPa (N/mm2) and p.s.i. reading.
- Simple layout of control panel.
- Rate of tensile force increase is infinitely variable between zero MPa/sec (standstill) up to maximum rate (the rate depends on the size test element used).
- 110/230V mains power.
- All AT101E models can have the data logging module built in when new or retro-fitted into existing testing machine.
- Testing of coatings on any shaped substrates, e.g. inside and outside pipe surfaces.
- Supplied in solid aluminium case.
|TESTING RANGE AT101E20kN|
|Test element size||Full Scale||Certified testing range|
|50 x 50||7.85||1140||6.7||970|
|Maximum pull force||20 kN|
|Accuracy||±1% of full scale|
|Power||110 / 230V AC|
|Hydraulic System Drive||Two-step servo motor|
|Weight of testing head||1 kg / 35 oz.|
|Weight complete in case||9,5 kg|
|Case Dimentions (W x L x H)||45 x 34 x 15cm – 18 x 14 x 6 inches|
|Complies with:||ISO 4624, EN 24624, ASTM D4541, etc|
|INCLUDED WITH STANDARD MODEL|
|* Automatic hydraulic pump unit with control display|
|* Hydraulic cable|
|* PAT testing head 20kN|
|* Adaptor for mains power|
|* Instrument carry case with protective interior|
|* Calibration Certificate|