Adhesion Testing Data Logging Module
Data acquisition/generation module
- Inbuilt into the PAT automatic adhesion tester (model AT101E); or
- Retro-fitted into your existing PAT automatic adhesion tester.
Fig. 1 Testing screen with mouse click operation of the adhesion tester
Features of PAT Data Logging
- Each test is plotted (materials stress as a function of time) real-time and with a recording of maximum stress before fracture.
- All relevant coatings data are included in the test reports.
- The system is Windows-operated and generates test result with greater resolution than what is possible with the gauge on the manual models (two decimal points).
- It represents a unique way of storing test data and compiling the data into a complete adhesion record filing system for continuous research and QC use.
- A very comprehensive report generating facility.
- Authoritative, conclusive and very effective test reports
Fig. 2 Bar charts of all the tests grouped under project names.
Fig. 3 List of all the tests for each project with key data